Hola! You have unfortunately stumbled upon a horrid page thats all about me. My name is Solomon (yes, like the king in the Bible.) Most call me Solly, which im 100%
cool with. I, in no way shape or form consider myself the king of books. But Solomon was a king so I stole that from him.
Im 17, and homeschooled. I currently work two jobs as a full time reader and part time Electrician Apprentice. I am Apostolic/Pentecostal, and the Lord is my life. I play the piano and the organ and can mostly likely be found butchering songs. In my free time I like to nap, read, eat, and read. I also love making new bookish friends and talking about all things books! I live on Goodreads. My obsession is very unhealthy but I can’t help myself! Feel free to add me as a friend! Here is my Goodreads Account !
My Favorite Series (in no particular order) :
- The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Harry Potter by J.K Rowling
- Six of Crows Duology by Leigh Bardugo
- Illuminae Files by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
- Shades of Magic by Victoria Schwab
- Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
- Wintersong by S. Jae Jones
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
My Favorite Stand Alone Books (in no particular order) :
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland
- Paper Towns by John Green
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chobsky
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
My Rating Scale (it’s all over the place to be honest) :
5 Stars: I’m dying. Dead. Give me all the feels and all the fanart and all the merch. Give me everything that involves this book. Everyone needs to read this.
4 Stars: Very good! I’m almost dead but the writing wasn’t really my style. Or the story went a little too slow for my taste. I will spend an hour looking for fanart now. I recommend it to mostly everyone.
3 Stars: Wasn’t the best, but it wasn’t the worst either. I will still look at the fanart though. Go ahead and give it a shot, but don’t hold me accountable if you don’t like it LOL.
2 Stars: Yeah no. Not my favorite. I didn’t like very many things about the book and there’s probably going to be a long rant. Beware.
1 Star: I don’t rate one star. I think there’s always something good to say about a book.
If you’re still reading this, then i’m sorry for boring you with my life. Anyways! Feel free to hit me up (wow that sounds horrid) about anything bookish! Have an amazing day and Happy Reading!