Hello and Happy Sunday! So I have decided that Sundays are going to be days where I just post some random bookish stuff. I’ll do it for a few weeks and see how it goes (hopefully good) and maybe I’ll continue doing it for awhile! I’ll pick a series or a book a week and just pick the top 5 quotes from the featured book! I’ll try to keep them spoiler free, but if there is a spoiler then I’ll mark it with a spoiler tag before the quote. It’ll also be short this week (I’m hoping to lengthen them as I get more of them out) but these quotes are definitely some of the best and they’re just the best okay lol. This week is ACOMAF and ACOWAR. I didn’t do ACOTAR just because I don’t enjoy the book and I don’t really the quotes from that one either so I’m just sticking to the two best books. There will be ACOTAR spoilers in ACOMAF/ACOWAR and ACOMAF spoilers in ACOWAR though, so be careful! Also, I won’t include the “Quote Picture” in the quotes section because I’d like to have different quotes. BUT anyways, here we go!
~ A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah. J Maas ~
1. “To the people who look at the stars and wish, Rhys.”
Rhys clinked his glass against mine. “To the stars who listen— and the dreams that are answered.”
2. “He thinks he’ll be remembered as the villain in the story. But I forgot to tell him that the villain is usually the person who locks up the maiden and throws away the key. He was the one who let me out.”
3. “I was not a pet, not a doll, not an animal.
I was a survivor, and I was strong.
I would not be weak, or helpless again
I would not, could not be broken. Tamed.”
4. “There are good days and hard days for me—even now. Don’t let the hard days win.”
5. “I am broken and healing, but every piece of my heart belong to you.”
~ A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah. J Maas ~
1. “I see all of you, Rhys. And there is not one part that I do not love with everything I am.”
2. “We’re all broke,” Mor said. “In our own ways-in places no one might see.”
3. “I’m grateful. To have you at my side. I don’t know if I ever told you that-how grateful I am to have you stand with me.”
4. “It’s a rare person to face who they truly are and not run from it-not be broken by it.”
5. “Remember that you are a wolf. And you cannot be caged.”
Wow, okay that was A LOT short than I expected, but it’s just the start so I’m giving myself a break aha! These are definitely some great quotes, SJM is one of the best at making memorable quotes! And in all honesty, I just want this to be a fun and relaxing post. But since Sunday is my most lazy day ever, I at least want to have something fun posted! This week though, I’m hoping to have up a few reviews as well as Wednesdays tag. And then next Sunday will be featuring Six of Crows!
If you’ve read this series (in all honesty I feel like a majority has) then I’d love to hear about your favorite quotes!
Hope you all have a great, relaxing day and Happy Reading!